WELCOME TO PIBBZ WEB PAGE
My Songs
Listen To Velvet Revolver!!!
About Me
My Gear
Leave your Comment

Add Me To Your Site!
Dave Mustaine Walks Off Gig!
Sunday 8 June 2008
MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has posted the following message in the "Forums" section of the band's official web site:"Over the last six months, we have had almost a dozen [road crew] changes at monitors and sound due to visas, deaths, and inadequacy.

"Tonight [Friday, June 6 in São Paulo, Brazil] I had to walk off the stage for only the second time ever. The first [time it happened] in Toronto [during the first Gigantour]. "My apologies to everyone who didn't understand, but my ears are very important to go forward in my career, and I had to stop the show to fix this.

"I love you all, and I am sorry for the delays. But I only want the best for you."MEGADETH's setlist for last night's (Friday, June 6) concert in São Paulo, Brazil was as follows:

01. Sleepwalker
02. Wake Up Dead
03. Take No Prisoners
04. Skin O' My Teeth
05. Washington Is Next!
06. Kick the Chair
07. In My Darkest Hour
08. Hangar 18
09. She Wolf
10. A Tout Le Monde - Chris's solo
11. Tornado of Souls
12. Ashes In Your Mouth
13. Burnt Ice
14. Symphony of Destruction
15. Sweating Bullets
16. Peace Sells

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Anonymous @ 12:18  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
You Should Listen To
My Fans
My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs
Music blogs Search Engine Optimization - AddMe TopOfBlogs Music Top Blogs Blogroll.net Music BlogRankers.com BRDTracker
Favourite Links
Archives
© 2006 Pibbz E-Mail me