WELCOME TO PIBBZ WEB PAGE
My Songs
Listen To Velvet Revolver!!!
About Me
My Gear
Leave your Comment

Add Me To Your Site!
Welcome To My Blog!!!
Tuesday 20 May 2008
Im 13 and i love playing on my electric guitar... I'm into abit of Iron Maiden, Dio, Guns n Roses, The Darkness, Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and many more.......

My dream guitar would be a Gibson Les Paul, my favourite guitarists are Jimi Hendrix & Slash, ive got a Stagg Sunburst Stratocaster, and a smallish amp, i started playing guitar 2 months ago(or so) and i plan on never stopping...


My favourite colour - Green
My favourite food - Chicken or Macdonald's :D
My favourite drink - Coke :D
My favourite movie ever - ummmmm Tenacious D? i think
My favourite song ever - Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold
My favourite singer - i havent got one...
My favourite country - Portugal :DDD
My favourite football team -SPORTING! :DDDDDDD
My favourite friend - errr Ally
My favourite day of the week - Friday :DDD
My favourite Month of the year - June :DDDDD
My favourite TV show - Ugly Betty :DD
My favourite footwear - Trainers (Y)
My favourite Pet - Dog, Tuga!
My favourite Car - Chrysler 300C
My favourite Actor - Jack Black
My favourite Quote - JOKING!
My favourite type of music - Rock

If today was the last day of the World what you would like to do?
ummmmmm.......read a book.... JOKING!.....get it? :D

If you were Prime Minister for one day what the 3 things you would do first?
well, buy all the guitars in the world, make us rich, and get the biggest tv in the world

Your biggest dream -
To be a rockstar!

What you love the most -
i dont really know......

What do you hate de most -
fat people :DDD im not mentioning any names.........but DAD! :D

Tell a secret about yourself -
hehehe u wish ;)

One thing i will never do in my life -
never say never...

One thing I will definitely do in my life -
get a chrysler 300c!

posted by Anonymous @ 18:20  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
You Should Listen To
My Fans
My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs
Music blogs Search Engine Optimization - AddMe TopOfBlogs Music Top Blogs Blogroll.net Music BlogRankers.com BRDTracker
Favourite Links
Archives
© 2006 Pibbz E-Mail me