WELCOME TO PIBBZ WEB PAGE
My Songs
Listen To Velvet Revolver!!!
About Me
My Gear
Leave your Comment

Add Me To Your Site!
Aerosmith Singer Out Of Rehab!
Saturday 7 June 2008

Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler is fine and recovering from a foot problem that forced him into rehab, according to his actress daughter Liv. The singer checked into a facility in Pasadena, California, last month, prompting speculation he had slipped from sobriety, 20 years after he kicked hard drugs. Tyler later revealed he was in rehab on doctor's orders because of a foot injury. And Liv insists her father is on the mend. She says, "He had a foot problem, but he's fine. There's this funny thing my father says when I ask him how he is. He says, 'I'm F.I.N.E. F'd up, insecure, neurotic and emotional.' So he's F.I.N.E. fine!"
posted by Anonymous @ 13:27  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
You Should Listen To
My Fans
My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs
Music blogs Search Engine Optimization - AddMe TopOfBlogs Music Top Blogs Blogroll.net Music BlogRankers.com BRDTracker
Favourite Links
Archives
© 2006 Pibbz E-Mail me