WELCOME TO PIBBZ WEB PAGE
My Songs
Listen To Velvet Revolver!!!
About Me
My Gear
Leave your Comment

Add Me To Your Site!
AC/DC confirm new album rumours...
Sunday 1 June 2008

Not that much info on their new album so im going to have to keep it short, sorry guys......

AC/DC have confirmed that they are working on a new album, which they plan to release later this year.In a posting today (April 18) on the band's website, they revealed that they have been recording new material in Vancouver with producer Brendan O'Brien (Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen).This will be the veteran Australian rockers' first new album since 2000's 'Stiff Upper Lip'.
posted by Anonymous @ 14:43  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
You Should Listen To
My Fans
My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs
Music blogs Search Engine Optimization - AddMe TopOfBlogs Music Top Blogs Blogroll.net Music BlogRankers.com BRDTracker
Favourite Links
Archives
© 2006 Pibbz E-Mail me