WELCOME TO PIBBZ WEB PAGE
My Songs
Listen To Velvet Revolver!!!
About Me
My Gear
Leave your Comment

Add Me To Your Site!
Any requests???
Wednesday 21 May 2008
While trying to play Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns n' Roses i got an idea and basically you can request a song and if i manage to play it i will post it up and and include it in my list of songs i can play....


And please dont go crazy on me by asking for some Eddie Van Halen solos for ive only been playing for 2 months, im only trying this out to see if it goes well and again please dont request any crazy fast speedy songs........thnkz......



posted by Anonymous @ 17:51  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
You Should Listen To
My Fans
My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs
Music blogs Search Engine Optimization - AddMe TopOfBlogs Music Top Blogs Blogroll.net Music BlogRankers.com BRDTracker
Favourite Links
Archives
© 2006 Pibbz E-Mail me